Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Goodbye for now, FaceBook, hello blog to nowhere

I new this was going to be an ugly political season, and detrimental to my mental health. But I wasn't quite prepared for The Donald. First, my extreme disappointment that none of my conservative (GOP primary voting) relatives or friends came out to talk about the Mexican Rapist comments and sentiments was bad enough. I was sad. My sad drove me to dark places. But then the same thing happening after the McCain remarks? That's it for me- no more sad, just walk away. So, now, on hiatus, I get to do what I should have been doing instead of screwing around on Facebook. Time to write!

1 comment:

DougHed said...

I can't believe I wrote this, didn't follow through, and now we are here. Well, I did actually archive my FB account this time and am off it. A full year of stunned disappointment in friends and relatives.